Zettlex is the world’s leading design authority in inductive technology for position and speed measurement. All Zettlex technology development is carried out in-house using a world-class team of engineers. Zettlex’s technology skill set includes electromagnetic, electronic, software and mechanical engineering with hundreds of man-years of practical experience.
Specific areas of technology expertise include:
- Electromagnetic design & simulation of inductively coupled, inductively resonant and inductively non-resonant structures
- Mixed signal electronics design & simulation of high-reliability electronics
- Embedded & PC software design
- Precision mechanical engineering & simulation using 3D CAD
- Safety related, safety critical and intrinsically safe engineering
- Electrical & mechanical design for hazardous areas
- Test engineering and harsh environment qualification
- Intellectual property landscape for inductive resonance and inductive sensing.
Zettlex engineers are supported by state of the art design facilities including electromagnetic, electronic, software and mechanical CAD. In-house test facilities include cutting edge measurement equipment, prototype workshops, 3D printing and environmental test chambers.