Why do you use the term ‘position sensor’?

Actually, the correct technical term for one of our products would be ‘absolute displacement transducer’.

But it sounds a bit of a mouthful we use the term position sensor.

Other applicable terms might include position encoder, position transmitter, rotary encoder, linear encoder, rotary sensor, shaft encoder, angle resolver, angle synchro, displacement transmitter.

Connect with Zettlex

Ask a question

Technical support

This website uses cookies to provide you with the best user experience and site functionality, and provides us with enhanced site analytics. By continuing to view this site without changing your web browser settings, you agree to our use of cookies. To learn more, please view our privacy policy.